Warwick’s first entry into the field of lightweight Bass Amps is the 1000W LWA1000. This convenient package of 2 input channels with full Eq section and compressor on each channel combined with a power amp stage that is designed using the latest advances in so called Class D technology gives you a chameleon that can be used in pretty much any situation.
The configuring of the Amp to give 500W at 8 Ohms and 1000W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue. The 2 inputs lets you have 2 Basses plugged in and ready to go with their own unique settings already dialed in.
- 1000 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- Delivers 1000 Watts of power at less than 1% THD
- Lightweight and ultra-portable Noise-free Class A preamp circuitry
- Class D power amp section Two independent channels
- Channels can be selected remotely with footswitch
- Separate Input Gain control for each channel
- Mute function (separate for each channel)
- 4-Band equalizer (separate for each channel)
- Adjustable Compressor with bypass function (separate for each channel)
- Compression knob simultaneously controls the compression amount and make-up gain.
- Stereo auxiliary input jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Headphone out with Integrated stereo headphone amplifier Serial FX Loop Tuner Output Line Output
- Studio quality balanced DI output with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches Combined Neutrik / ¼” jack lockable speaker connector.
- Internal temperature regulating fan control circuitry
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 270mm x 98mm x 146mm (10.6″ x 3.86″) Weight: 2.75 kg (5.95 lbs.)
- Including a metal Footswitch for switching between channels and TRS foot switch cable Available in Aluminium and Black
- Amp Bag (W A RB 23011) and Rack Ears (W A LWA 1000 RE BLACK, W A LWA 1000 RE SILVER) also available